eBay Refurbished Cinematics
Art Style Comparison:
ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
We worked with independent Advertising Agency Barrett, San Fransisco to create this “Magic Box” campaign for eBay Refurbished. The ads are running online on YouTube, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, and Instagram, designed to educate consumers about the choices and assurances offered by the program, allowing them to shop with confidence and find a variety of items to fit their specific needs and budget.
For style comparison we adapted our Boardomatic outputs into our 3D Illustrated & Realistic Cinematic Art Styles. These approaches feature a number of benefits including:
- Lifelike character movement & fluid animation throughout.
- It’s quicker, cost more efficient, & more flexible to produce overall than working in 2D.
- We create everything in 3D so you’re not beholden to a specific frame count.
- We can move the camera around as much as needed.
- We can assure a consistent look between spots for true apples-to-apples testing.
By: T.L. Stanley
New Campaign for eBay Refurbished Touts Bottomless 'Magic Box' of Gadgets..."right products, right condition, right price"...
By: Sapaka Communications
In the three 15-second videos, shoppers reach into a magic box and pull out an unimaginable number of products...
Full-service ad agency Barrett has created “Magic Box,” a digital advertising campaign to promote products sold under eBay’s Refurbished banner.